14 Day Hair Challenge by Sarah Tran || Review

This year was not what anyone expected with the pandemic happening, but it has allowed us to spend a lot of time at home which gives us extra time to do things we wouldn't normally do. 

Earlier this year I tried the "no-shampoo" method. At first it was great, but then after 2 weeks, my head was going insane! I eventually came across this 14 Day Hair Challenge by Sarah Tran. I don't remember exactly which platform I saw it on, probably Instagram, but immediately I thought I should try it. Her hair was beautifully long, and she's Asian! It also helped me decide, since the last shampoo/conditioner I had bought were both more expensive than the challenge, and it was advertised that you'd be making a shampoo at-home, which I've always wanted to try. During the "no-poo" days, I did do some apple cider vinegar and egg rinses, but nothing that left my hair feeling super great. 

The 14 Day Hair Challenge was quite interesting, and not entirely what I expected. 

Reasons I joined the challenge

I've been insecure with my hair, especially lately, because: 

  • My scalp has been super dry and flakey 
  • My hair texture is crunchy 
  • My hair is sooo tangled by the end of the day 
I've just been very unhappy with my hair. Though some days it looks good, it's just hard to manage. But I do really want to grow it out long and healthy. 

My final review/thoughts on the challenge

I feel like I learned more about hair health in the 14 days doing this challenge, than I have in my whole entire life! This challenge is packed with so much information, and it's organized very well. This is coming from someone who has her life organized in Excel spreadsheets. The layout of the challenge is very open and allows you to complete the tasks at your own pace, while also giving you a wonderful community to share your journey with! 

I would definitely recommend this challenge if you're struggling with your hair and trying to find what works for you. To check out more information about joining the challenge, go to https://www.hairgrowthlab.co/a/27879/CAjJ5isq 

I did also end up purchasing the Hair Growth Lab 5 week course, so if you want to join with me you can go to: https://www.hairgrowthlab.co/a/24911/CAjJ5isq

Thanks for reading! 

I also put together a short video that also includes a brief overview of my experience throughout the challenge. Check it out! 



Comments

  1. I did the 14 days challenge and I really enjoyed the information given .. however, I'm a bit hesitating to put $997 for 5 weeks and the layout looks kind of the same, just a bit deeper in knowing your hair profile better, creating more detailed well organised routine and at last working on shampoos and conditioners... Would you advise to join the 5 weeks program and did it help you? I will appreciate having a review on it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It is unfortunately like an MLM program. Do not do it, if you want hair care advice, I suggest using the advice you received in the challenge such as working out, elimininating toxic ingredients from your Haircare routine, and other products too. Since these toxins can build up with repeated use and result in hormonal imbalances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fall for her copywriting skills. Sarah Tran is an excellent marketer but she has no credentials or education in science, nutrition or biology. This course is just a MLM scheme. Do not pay the $997 or however much it is now. Seek out actual experts in the field of health and nutrition, ones with BAScs or MDs. There are a lot of experts out there who provide you with scientifically-backed knowledge about hair nutrition and health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review | Online shops - Zaful and Goodmanity

Just Life | Quick Morning Routine for Success