Review | Online shops - Zaful and Goodmanity

Those online store ads on Facebook and Instagram actually got me! Below is my quick review on a couple of my recent online store purchases from Zaful and Goodmanity.

Zaful 

The handful of items purchased.


This shirt seems like pretty alright quality. The label also states that it's sweatshop free, which is awesome. ($14.25)


This sweater is quite cute! The color and fit are both very nice. The packaging was also sleek in the Zaful ziplock bag. ($16.99). I'm not one to spend much on clothes, so $16.99 was kind of expensive to me, but this sweater is unique and worth it.



You definitely get what you paid for. When I put on the first necklace (gold without the bead - $2.56), one of the metal circles was too loose and it fell apart. Although it was an easy fix with putting the metal back into the circle, it's definitely not something that should be necessary to do when you buy an item. The other two necklaces have not broken (yet). Overall though, the necklaces are cute and looked as I thought they would. The layered necklace was $3.53 and the "Faux Pearl" collarbone necklace was also $2.56.


My total spent at Zaful was $35.21.


Goodmanity 
These necklaces are simple and match just about anything. The moon and stone pendant necklace is what brought me to Goodmanity with their "free" deal. The other necklace was $6.00 and shipping was $14.97 for the entire package. So technically it was about $10 for each necklace. The stone came out much more "plastic" looking than I hoped for, but what can you expect with a "free" necklace. Overall though, both necklaces are really cute and wearable!
 

P.S. I literally thought I posted this like two months ago when I initially received the items. I don't remember what I was waiting for, Oh well. haha

Comments

  1. Both outfits are looking sassy on you and your jewellery is just too pretty.

    designer diamond pendants
    online designer jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    bonnie locket onlyfans leaked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consequently, starting in the amount of electronic marketing strategy, is whenever a company's existing website, which will be to review the present site and its purpose is to improve the potency of the future. There is no evidence that the development an
    bonnie locket onlyfans leaked

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    bonnie locket onlyfans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

14 Day Hair Challenge by Sarah Tran || Review

Materials of 2018 | May