Materials of 2018 | May

Summer months fly by too quick! Now that I'm looking back at April, I did NOT do good at all for May. Definitely spent too much on materials...and accumulated too many items.

Update on April items (Note this is written in July)

  • Meat raffle haul: 
    • I have used the stick ons for cards. 
    • I sometimes remember to take B12. 
    • I am currently still using the pop socket. 
    • I've been still using the top coat when I paint my nails. 
    • Goodwill haul: 
      • The purple dress' strap broke in our dryer! So I just superglued it as a quick resolution... 
      • I love the T-shirt dress and actually just wore it today for church lol
      • I have yet to use the picnic basket or try the weaving stuff. 
      • I've worn the leather jacket a couple times (I actually totally forgot I even got it, but hey, it's summer) 
      • The bag I've worn a couple time. 
      • I have yet to wear the hawaiian shirt or the black shirt. After the wash, the black shirt seems to fit only.
  • Asian store earrings - I wore once so far. 
  • Goodwill - The bag and jacket I've worn a few times. I have yet to use the book or come up with a use for it. 
  • Lifeway - I have yet to read the book or go to the young adult women's group for it. 
  • Walmart - I sometimes remember to eat the Calcium thing. And I think I may need new wipers again... 

May  // $ 171.67 //  23 items  

3rd // Dollar Tree - $1 // 1 item
I last minute grabbed this while I was getting a present bag and bought some notebooks for the Sunday School kids.


4th // Artist's hat - $20 & Turnstyle $3 // 2 items
My sister and I went to watch improv, and a local artist was there. Of course I had to get something...


We began a financial class based on Dave Ramsey's Babysteps style. One thing he mentions is that you should only carry cash with you. So I started doing that. On the first day I went shopping at Turnstile for the first time, not expecting to buy anything so I didn't bring my cash. But when I got there, of course I found items I liked! Buuut, the whole strip had a power outage and their credit card machine didn't work. I had to go to my car, but when I got back they closed the store because of the power outage. haha, but that didn't stop me from going back the next day. I realized that the items didn't really fit me well anyways, but I did end up getting this black halter dress for $3.


8th // Walgreens - $5.67 & Amazon - $43 // 2 item 
I had a coupon, so I got an eyebrow pencil that I've been needing anyways. It turned out alright. I like that it lasts long, but the color was a bit to light brown for me. It did match my accidental root hair color though


I got a couple gifts online, and ended up buying a kayak too. I was too excited for summer! I used my Discover Amazon points though!


12th // Victoria's Secret - $10 & Half Price Books - $5 // 4 items
The coupon made me do it... Got a cute nude bra that was on sale, and a grey seamless panty for free.

At Half Price Books, I found a study bible on sale for just $3 and a larger book for the sunday school kids.


17th // Northtown Mall trip - $69 // 11 items 
I found myself at the mall again. I picked up the free lotion gift, and then a victoria's secret sticky bra because my old one is worn out. ($14.95)


At Hot topic I spent $34 and got a Save $15 off a $30 purchase in July. But I've been looking for light colored sunglasses and their deal was buy 1 get 2 free! I Also could not pass up the no face shirt!


At Just, I got a a shirt and jeans thatI couldn't pass up ($20):



23rd // Walmart - $15 // 3 items 
I got a pack of pink single blade razors to try out microblading.
Hair remover lotion because the one I got before is finished.
Playtex feminine wipes since I don't have any left. I actually really liked this one!
(no image)

Finally got through putting up May! Hope everyone had a good May. 

Comments

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 19 KG lighter than we do.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP this link to reveal if this easy test can help you unlock your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

14 Day Hair Challenge by Sarah Tran || Review

Review | Online shops - Zaful and Goodmanity