Just Life | My Top 6 of 2016

My Top 6 favorites of 2016 (something I never posted) 

1. Pop Socket
My younger brother got me this for Christmas, and I was immediately obsessed with it! It's perfect for holding your phone, standing your phone up when you're watching videos, and he also got us the Pop socket holder that I decided to put next to my bed and it's perfection.

2. Variety charger cord
I think my sister just got this multi-device electronic cord for free from some fair, but it's perfect when you're on the go! The cords makes it easy to find in my large purse, but it's not messy since they're short cords. Also, whenever anyone needs to charge anything, you're prepared to assist them!

3. Audiobooks
- Harry Potter 
- You are a Baddass

4. Protein Drinks
ShredX 

5. Small Mead planner
Picked this small planner up from Target in the summer time and it's just the perfect to-go size! This year I'm planning on starting a bullet journal, so I might have to get a larger journal. This little book has been super convenient though and hasn't left my side since I bought it.

6. Battle Creek Regional Park 
This park has such good hiking trails with nice views. It's not too big and you get a variety of landscapes. It can be a nice short walk or a long hike. Great place if you're ever in Minnesota!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Day Hair Challenge by Sarah Tran || Review

Review | Online shops - Zaful and Goodmanity

Materials of 2018 | May